With our area being in Tier 4, we regret that we will not be able to open to the public in January until we are given clear instructions we can do so by the Government. By the same token, all bookings for tuition are being postponed until a later date.Thank you for your understanding – Martin and Les.
Order Online: You can still enjoy our products though by ordering through the website and have your items shipped to you.
Click & Collect: Online Click & Collect orders are still possible. You will be able to collect your order from the shop of Garthowen Garden Centre where we are based. Details will be emailed to you when your order is ready to collect.
When we are able to open again, everyone will be welcome to come and visit The Woodturning Shop during our opening hours of Wednesday to Saturday 9.30am – 3pm but we ask you to remember these things for your safety and ours:
- Please scan the NHS Track & Trace QR code on the shop door before entering using your smart phone if you have downloaded the app.
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided when entering and exiting the shop;
- Please observe social distancing inside the shop of at least 1.5m between you and other customers;
- A face covering should be worn inside The Woodturning Shop at all times unless you are exempt from wearing one;
- A maximum of FIVE people in the shop (plus staff) at any one time on a one-out-one-in basis. The garden centre has an excellent coffee you can use if our shop is busy;
- CARD PAYMENTS ONLY CAN BE TAKEN AT THIS TIME.
Thank you, we appreciate your patience and cooperation