We’re pleased to say that we are opening the shop to the public again from Wednesday 14th April!
Everyone will be welcome to come and visit The Woodturning Shop during our opening hours of Wednesday to Saturday 9.30am – 3pm from Wednesday 14th April, but we ask you to remember these things for your safety and ours:
- Please scan the NHS Track & Trace QR code on the shop door before entering using your smart phone if you have downloaded the app.
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided when entering and exiting the shop;
- Please observe social distancing inside the shop of at least 1.5m between you and other customers;
- A face covering should be worn inside The Woodturning Shop at all times unless you are exempt from wearing one;
- A maximum of FIVE people in the shop (plus staff) at any one time on a one-out-one-in basis. The garden centre has an excellent coffee you can use if our shop is busy;
- CARD PAYMENTS ONLY CAN BE TAKEN AT THIS TIME.
Thank you, we appreciate your patience and cooperation