Your Day Includes:
- Use of Tools (If you have your own tools, I recommend you bring them and use them)
- Use of any required consumables or other equipment
- Lunch at the onsite coffee shop (subject to Government Covid-19 regulations), Refreshments
- PPE and Insurance
- Please provide your own Face Covering for your lesson if Government guidelines still require one.
- Please note that segmented turning and skew tuition are not available disciplines.
How To Book:
- Select a Green date in the calendar above (want more than one day? Click on the first date, then the last date and get a discounted rate);
- Add what you would like to learn in the provided box;
- Click on ‘Check Availability’;
- On the CheckOut page, complete your details, then click on ‘Proceed to CheckOut’, then;
- Click on ‘Request Confirmation’.
- I’ll then check your requested date is available and send you a confirmation of the date and link to pay, or contact you with an alternative date.
- Between confirmation, your payment and the booked day, should the Government change their plans, you will be offered a chance to rebook to an alternative date (on a rolling basis until restrictions are lifted), or a full refund, whichever you prefer.
After confirmation, you will receive a welcome pack with further information as well as health and safety considerations.
THIS WORKSHOP IS COVID-19 AWARE!
In response to Government guidelines, and to make sure your time here is as safe as possible, there are some important things we need to make you aware of before and during your lesson. These are in addition to usual safe workshop practices.
– Your lathe, tools and PPE will be disinfected before you arrived (unless you brought your own tools and PPE);
– Keep at least 1.5 meters apart – Do not step inside the painted lines on the floor – these will be explained when you arrive;
– All instruction will be given verbally to avoid any physical contact;
– Wear your face covering at all times when indoors;
– Avoid touching anything other than those items in your workspace;
– Use the hand sanitiser before and after touching the tools or the lathe;
– Use the hand sanitiser when leaving or returning to the workshop;
If you feel uneasy about these measures, please book a remote lesson instead.