– Shake before use.
– Sand your work down. We recommend sanding to at least 400, 600 or a higher grit.
– Apply the oil using a paper towel and allow to penetrate the wood for a minute or two;
– Remove excess oil from surface;
– With the lathe spinning safely fast, use a paper towel to burnish the oil dry;
– Recoat as required.
– May be overcoated with wax or lacquer when properly cured.
– Use within 12 months of purchase for best results.
DANGER: Flammable Liquid and vapour, May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways, Causes skin irritation, May cause an allergic skin reaction, Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand, Keep out of reach of children, Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. NO SMOKING. If swallowed: Immediately call a POISON CENTRE/doctor. If on skin or hair, take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin and/or hair with water. Avoid release to the environment, Wear protective gloves, protective clothing, eye protection and face protection. Store in a well ventilated place. Keep cool.
Lay saturated rags and towels flat and allow to dry before sensible disposal. Do not pile-up saturated rags.