On this bowl turning course, you will be guided through different techniques whilst turning a bowl from start to finish under the professional instruction of Martin Saban-Smith.
Already having a year or so experience in bowl turning, this is an ideal course for you to improve your turning skill. Martin explains bevel angles, mounting options, proportions, dealing with common problems and more in his relaxed style of teaching. Course notes are also available at the end of the day.
At the end of the day, you will take home your creation and fresh knowledge to put into practice at home.
Why not come with friends? Book three or four people on the same course at the same time and each one pays £130.00.
Your Day Includes:
- Use of machinery
- Use of Tools (If you have your own tools, we recommend you bring them and use them)
- Use of any required consumables or other equipment
- Lunch at the onsite coffee shop (subject to Government Covid-19 regulations)
- PPE and Insurance
- 10% Discount on on-the-day purchases at The Woodturning Shop
How To Book:
- Find a month up to three in advance and click the date in green;
- Change the number of people you are booking;
- Click on ‘Add to Cart’ and checkout as usual;
- After payment, we will send you all the information you need in order to join the course.
- If there are fewer than 4 on you course, we will contact you and offer you an alternative date or a full refund.