CarnaCrystalline Stick: A woodturner’s ultra glossy finishing stick hand blended with carnauba and microcrystalline waxes for a brilliant shine and tough protection for your turned spindle wood pieces
Pen Turner’s Overcoat Stick: A super fine finishing stick hand made with 100% microcrystalline wax for a brilliant shine with superb protection against fingerprints. Two solid wax sticks specifically made for use on small spindle pieces on a lathe. Their composition guarantees a superb gloss finish when applied correctly. Supplied as 31g (1oz) bullion shaped wax sticks.
Basic CarnaCrystalline Application
- Finish sanding down to at least 400 grit;
- Apply sanding sealer and cut back lightly;
- Apply your finishing wax. We recommend our Gloss Finishing Wax;
- With the lathe running safely fast, smoothly apply the CarnaCrystalline Stick with a little pressure from one end of the piece to the other;
- Use a safety cloth or paper towel to buff to an ultra-glossy shine.
~ Basic Pen Turners Overcoat Application
- Finish your pen using your usual method;
- With the lathe running fast, smoothly apply the Pen Turner’s Overcoat Stick with a little pressure from one end of the piece to the other in one motion to ensure even coverage;
- Use a safety cloth or paper towel to then buff to a shine.
Use for finishing small to medium sized spindles and pens to a super-glossy shine. Not suitable for bowls or faceplate work.
~ Colour and Aroma
Carnacrystalline Stick: Wax-yellow with characteristic aroma or carnauba wax and microcrystalline wax.
Pen Turners Overcoat: Pure white wax. No aroma.
37g product supplied in plastic ziplock bag with card backing.
Store in a cool, dry place ideally between 10° and 30°C (50° and 90°F) Where possible. Protect from extreme heat and from freezing. Keep out of direct sunlight.
~ Longevity – Use By
Kept according to instructions, you can expect the product to last many years.
~ Food Contact and Toy Safe?
Unknown – product has not been tested.
~ Product Label Warning
None. There are no potentially dangerous products contained in either product.
~ Product Warning Symbols
As the manufacturer, we cannot know all the uses the product may be used for. It is the user’s responsibility to determine suitability of use. If in doubt, contact us for advice.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.