Gary is one of the country’s most highly respected turners, and it is an absolute pleasure to welcome him to The Woodturning Shop to host a lesson on box turning with hand-chased threads.
On the day, Gary will take you through his process of turning a lidded box, paying special attention on how to use threading chasing tools. This is a wonderful skill to learn and Gary will be on-hand every step of the way to guide you through the process.
Timings: 9.00am – 4pm (approx).
A minimum of 4 people is required for this course to run (Maximum of 5). If the course doesn’t run on the day you have booked, you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund. The images in the photo are examples of Gary’s work. The box turned on the course may be different.
Your One Day Course Includes:
- Use of machinery;
- Use of Tools;
- Abrasives and dust mask;
- Lunch at the onsite coffee shop
- PPE and Insurance;
How To Book:
- Find the advertised date in green from the calendar above. The date in Green in the calendar above are the start date of your course;
- Change the number of people you are booking;
- Click on ‘Add to Cart’ and checkout as usual;
- After payment of your order, we will send you all the information you need to join the course on the date you booked.
- If there are fewer people than the required minimum for your course to run, we will contact you and offer you an alternative date or a full refund.